Friday, June 7, 2013

I am a man dancing authority sports

| |
I am a man dancing authority sports
More than just a physical expression activity, dance rhythms of the five is a tool for self-knowledge and inner freedom. Our reporter has experienced.
Each rituals. On Sunday morning, I practice the dance rhythms of the five. Every week, the workshop moved to two hours on the fourth floor of an old industrial building, renovated in dance studio. In the entrance, turned into makeshift cloakroom, I put on my uniform. Here, no frills, girl or boy, it turns for all to see.
We do not ruons on the track, but gradually come into motion and, most importantly, awareness. This is why it is asked to try to keep the eyes open throughout the session. After a
heating, Amelie Schweiger, our teacher, announces the steps of the "journey" to come. The five rhythms correspond to five fundamental qualities of energy, five ways of being, Gabrielle Roth, creator of the method to fi n 1960, was named "fl uidity", "staccato", "chaos" "lyrical" and "peace." Each rhythm follows from the previous, always in the same order, to form a cycle: the "wave." Based percussion, electronics, Indian and Celtic music accompanies each specific sequence. There is no choreography imposed. Everyone is free to give his movement as he wants.

"Fluidity"

Typically feminine, smooth, curvaceous and spirals, the "flow" is like a stream. It helps to regain lost in accidents in our history and our energy load ease. For Gabrielle Roth, a large part of our mental or physical problems come from the fact that our intellect took power over our bodies, cutting us to the source of our life energy. To get there again, we must force our conscience "down" its control tower. Everyone moves in space without force, respecting its limitations and imperfections. We can walk by drawing circles with your feet and cause the rest of the body in dance.
As the sequence advance, we untie the blockages yield areas. The movement is gaining spontaneity, I dare venture into the moving mass without hitting other person, as if by instinct.

The "staccato"

The rhythm of the music becomes more pressing. Men's movement in all its power, driven by an energy that is concentrated in the abdomen, the "staccato" requires a total commitment. We are called to choose a partner. Facing him, eye to eye, we must say that we are not weak. Gestures are clear and sharp, sharp as a sword. We also need to show determination, vigilance to defend our space and flexibility, anticipating the movement of the other so we adjust, as in a game. Self-expression, the "staccato" invites to burst his bubble and to confront others, to find its rightful place in the relationship. Each time those words come back to me of a Buddhist master: "Coward, but never gives up. "A lesson I wish I could remember in my life when I support an idea or I express a desire.

"Chaos"

The rhythm of the music speeds up, like the beating of a heart racing. The "chaos" is the melting point of the male and female energies. After exploring the "self" and the "you and me", we turn to "we." "Chaos" to dance with the whole group.
Backed by the power of it, we first faint neck, shoulders and arms. We can enter the "chaos" through all our body weight from one foot to the other in a swinging motion that helps to free his mind. After a moment, the movement is all alone, as disconnected from our will, as if we had become suspended from the ceiling by an invisible wire puppets. Symbolically, the energy of the "chaos" is connected to the "water" element, which purifies. You sweat a lot, I feel liquefy me to clean my body and mind. My voltages are as drained and removed my toxic thoughts. I get to relax while gaining muscle tone.

The "lyrical"

After the downpour of "chaos", the "lyrical" invites us to explore the air, space, light as a bird, the sound of a lively and cheerful music. The "lyrical" encourages us to develop our creativity. It is not learned to reproduce or imitate those of others, but to write the score to progressively movements.
A step that strengthens the confi dence in the spontaneous impulse of the body and helps us to overcome our unconscious conditioning automatic gestures. This rate corresponds to the shift from "I" to "play." Everyone is invited to embody the characters he wants to escape the image that sticks to the skin. From a natural anxiety, I let emerge from my joyful and carefree. Move from one role to the other is aware of the various facets that constitute us. We become unpredictable, impossible to handle, while keeping eye contact with others. Find its own motion allows to escape the grip of collective flow on the dance floor, but also that of the crowd to the subway, for example.

The "peace"

The music softens and invites us to slow. The "peace" carries the traces of everything that has preceded us and slowly back to our starting point. After investing the body, energy rises gently in mind to feed.
In the same way that the dance began with a dive into the intimate, it ends in us, in a part that is not reached by surface agitation or by emotions, as in the depths of a lake. For Gabrielle Roth, what matters is to "find the Buddha itself, defeat the strategies of the ego to allow his soul back in control." A gentle tinkling bell indicates that the time has come for us to part. If I look at my way of "dancing" my life, my daily still lacks fluidity. But the "staccato" allowed me to better assert my wishes. With the "lyrical" I've learned to adjust to situations. Observing transformed those faces that have fallen masks with me during those two hours, I think that change is not to become another, is to give a chance to be really so.
I,am,a,man,dancing,authority,sports

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts